Sunday, June 30, 2024

Hack3r Achievement Obtained!


You may have seen on my X feed by now, but if not. I am proud to say my IPMIPWN tool was added to not only Kali Linux, but to BlackArch Linux as well!! This happened earlier, but I haven't bragged on the blog yet :) It's so amazing it was so well liked and used! I hope it has helped many hackers in their education and professional careers. 

If you somehow don't know about these projects, welcome skiddy and go here and here and RTFM :P 

I loving giving back to the scene that has helped me so much and I am always trying to do more. Now I can say I honestly have in a "I hope" meaningful way! Thanks to whoever found my tool worthy and all the people at the Kali and BackArch organizations. You are all awesome! Thank you!!

Enjoy the 1's and 0's :)

No comments: